Many players retired, and after the fall of the Berlin wall, the company who supported the club ran into financial difficulties.On 1 January 1990, the BSG Turbine Potsdam became the SSV Turbine Potsdam.
- kostenlose dates Remscheid
- reale ficktreffen Düsseldorf
- priser dating dk Slagelse
- Partnersuche mit kind ein hindernis
- single sucht single Fürth
- Single party berlin goya
- männer suchen männer kostenlos Braunschweig
After the ban, Turbine was invited to a tournament in Poland.
This time, Schröder himself altered the list of the teams.
It says that a women’s football team will be established on 3 March 1971.
The identify of the person responsible for this paper was never established.
In 1979, the first unofficial women’s football championship of the GDR was held – unofficial as women’s football was far from being recognised by the Olympic Games.