Erodating leverkusen 04
As early as 1907, the Bayer players showed their affiliation with the company by wearing a kit that sported the Bayer lion with a globe and Mercury's staff.
The club was founded in 1904 by employees of the German pharmaceutical company Bayer, whose headquarters are in Leverkusen and from which the club draws its name.
It was formerly the best-known department of TSV Bayer 04 Leverkusen, a sports club whose members also participate in athletics, gymnastics, basketball and other sports including the RTHC Bayer Leverkusen (rowing, tennis and hockey).
Eventually this contributed to a split within the club: on 8 June 1928, the footballers formed a separate association – Sportvereinigung Bayer 04 Leverkusen – that also included the handball and fistball players, athletics, and boxing, while the gymnasts carried on as Tu S Bayer 04 Leverkusen.
SV Bayer 04 Leverkusen took with them the club's traditional colours of red and black, with the gymnasts adopting blue and yellow.
Для того, чтобы присоединиться к нам, вам будет необходимо заполнить анкету В случае, если мы имеем представление о том, кто Вы, то ваша заявка одобряется немедленно.